Friday, August 14, 2009

mundane made exceptional

met my brother at paragon's m1 shop around 11.30am. it was his idea that we combine our handphone bills so as to get a percentage discount off our subscription fees. had lunch at
Tori-Q and it was then he said he had always preferred the pork stick because it tasted better than the chicken stick. after that we were at 'that cd shop' for a bit and he mentioned that he just bought a collection of oldish love songs. a mundane day made exceptional because it was time spent with my brother. kinder bueno, something he likes to eat.

talk about favourites, it was interesting that my granny gave me a side report of how that huge box of meiji plain crackers i bought became a hot favourite with my dad and his friend. the supply was depleted in no time... and it was ironic cuz i didn't buy it specifically for him in the first place. knowing the favourites of loved ones, it feels exceptional :)

No comments: